Website Design Pricing
Website Design & Training: New Clients
We charge $50 / hour, billed in ten minute increments. Need an answer to quick question, have a tweak to your website you need made, or a walkthrough on a tricky problem? No worries. You can rest assured when working with Simply Ducky that you are only paying for the time you need.
New Client Deposit
New clients (those without a track record of working with Simply Ducky) who do not have a reference from an existing or past client may be required to make a 25% deposit on any project quote provided.
Website Monitoring Package
Let Simply Ducky provide peace of mind through an easy monitoring package designed to keep your website up so you can focus on the rest of your business. Leave the website to us.
Simply Ducky specialized in providing affordable web design for small businesses and organizations. Looking for a clean, easy to navigate website? Contact us today for a free quote on your project!
- Effective June 1st, 2021 Simply Ducky will no longer be seeing clients in our offices or at their location out of an abundance of caution regarding the current situation with COVID-19.
- Effective May 1st, 2022 our hourly rate is $50 per hour.
- We record all work accurately and bill in 10 minute increments.
- We provide free estimates and will spend 30 minutes discussing the project with you.
- The estimate we provide is as accurate as possible given the information you have provided.
- We guarantee we will complete the work listed on the estimate for the amount quoted.
- Additional work above and beyond any quote provided will only proceed after the client confirms the additional cost.
- We have worked hard to build our reputation – references are available.
- Any travel time to and from a client’s workplace is billed at the standard rate.
- Work is invoiced at the end of the month or project, whichever comes first.
- All work is billed in Canadian dollars (CDN).
- All Canadian clients will be charged the relevant Canadian Sales Tax.
- American clients are not charged Canadian Sales Tax.
- A 25% deposit of your total quoted project cost may be required depending on the age of your business, location, or industry.
The rule of thumb is: If we are doing something for a client that we wouldn’t normally do, then the client is charged for it.
For more information, please see the FAQ.