Website Design Pricing
Website Design, Training, & Technical Support
We charge $60 / hour, billed in fifteen minute increments. Need an answer to quick question, have a tweak to your website you need made, or a walkthrough on a tricky problem? No worries. You can rest assured when working with Simply Ducky that you are only paying for the time you need.
New Client Deposit
New clients (those without a track record of working with Simply Ducky) who do not have a reference from an existing or past client may be required to make a 25% deposit on any project quote provided.
Website Monitoring Package
Let Simply Ducky provide peace of mind through an easy monitoring package designed to keep your website safe so you can focus on the rest of your business. Leave the website to us.
This package also acts as a retainer, insuring your needs are given priority over any new or short-term projects.
Simply Ducky specialized in providing affordable web design for small to medium businesses and organizations. Looking for a clean, easy to navigate website? Contact us today for a free quote on your project!
- We record all work accurately and bill in 15 minute increments.
- We provide a free estimate and will spend 30 minutes discussing the project with you.
- The estimate we provide is as accurate as possible given the information you have provided.
- We guarantee we will complete the work listed on the estimate for the amount quoted.
- Additional work above requested beyond the scope of the orginal quote will only proceed after the client confirms the additional cost.
- We have worked hard to build our reputation – references are available.
- Any travel time to and from a client’s workplace is billed at the standard rate.
- Work is invoiced at the end of the month or project, whichever comes first.
- All work is billed in Canadian dollars (CDN).
- All Canadian clients will be charged the relevant Canadian Sales Tax.
- American clients are not charged Canadian Sales Tax.
- A 25% deposit of your total quoted project cost may be required depending on the age of your business, location, or industry.
The rule of thumb is: If we are doing something for a client that we wouldn’t normally do, then the client is charged for it.
For more information, please see the FAQ.
Get Started Today!
It all starts here! Fill out the below form or visit our contact page to start the discussion on how we can help you meet your goals online – quickly and affordably.